Starting Soon: Understanding Innovation in the Healthcare Sciences (Online Course)
Understanding Innovation in the Healthcare Sciences is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) which has been designed by Manchester Metropolitan University and the Manchester Academy for Healthcare Scientist Education (MAHSE), enabled with the support of Health Education England.
This online course starts on Monday 11 June and will run for 4 weeks. You can join the course for free at any time throughout its duration and you’ll have access to the course for 4 weeks plus 14 days from when you join.
The course can be accessed from any device with internet access offering the flexibility to study when it is most convenient for you.
If you have an idea for a service improvement or innovation that you want to develop or if you are keen to discover more about what the process of making an innovation involves, then register for the Understanding Innovation in the Healthcare Sciences MOOC where you will be able to explore the following topics:
· Identifying innovation and service improvement within the healthcare sciences
· Obtaining support and funding for innovation and service improvement projects
· Measuring the performance of your service
· Planning, implementing and evaluating innovation and service improvement projects
· Spreading the adoption of innovation and service improvements
Learners will also have the opportunity to have discussions and network with healthcare professionals from around the world therefore gaining new perspectives on the topics arising from the course.
You can find out more information about this course and register here: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/healthcare-innovation/1