Enhancing Simulation in Mental Health
Friday 27 April 2018
Royal College of Psychiatrists, 21 Prescot Street, London E1 8BB
The Royal College of Psychiatrists is holding an event aimed at a range of professions to showcase Simulation in mental health training; discussing theory, evidence and policy around simulation in psychiatric education.
At our ‘World Café’ you will be able to rotate through sessions and gain a broad experience of simulation approaches and methodology, as well as an opportunity to gain knowledge and tools of how to set up simulation training locally. Representatives from the North East will be running a "World Cafe" event & showcasing their work!
Why should I attend?
• Discover how simulation-based teaching methods could be used in your area of practice
• Observe simulation in practice
• Develop networks and share best practice
• Construct ideas on how psychiatry can move forward with simulation training in mental health education
• Earn 6 hours of CPD, subject to peer group approval
Consultant member - £75
Non-members (multi-professional staff; SASG; Affiliates etc.)
and trainee members - £25
Student Associates of the College – free (please contact SpecialtyTraining@rcpsych.ac.uk to book)
Places are strictly limited – to secure your place, book online at http://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/traininpsychiatry/conferencestraining/conferences/enhancingsimulationinmh.aspx