Mobile Educational Learning Improving Simulation and Safety Automobile.
(On behalf of NHS NENC)
Where will your training take you?
MELISSA is a Mobile Educational Learning Improving Simulation and Safety Automobile which can be used to deliver education and training for the NHS workforce across the North East & North Cumbria.
MELISSA will have a role in promoting educational and innovative training tools around the region.
The mobile venue is designed deliver training to reach hard to reach areas or professions and is available to all organisations involved in delivering NHS education & training.
Anyone can request MELISSA for training groups of approximately 8-10 attendees if:
- It is delivering NHS education/training
- Improves our trainees/wider work force
- Improves Patient Safety
- Promotes training and education in the NHS in the North East and North Cumbria
MELISSA has the following facilities:
- Space upper deck for clinical suite with ‘control room’
- Seating area lower deck for debriefing simulation exercises or seated learning.
- TVs/AV equipment for presentations and live feeds
- Simulation Equipment
- Delirium Educational Tools
- Interchangable display boards, tailored branding for tours.
For more information and to enquire about whether MELISSA can help you, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or via NESN contact us form